JUST FYI

I do NOT have texting, y'all. If you need to reach me to book a session, change a session, cancel a session or ask me a time sensitive question -you gotta call me-sorry! I refuse to conduct business any other way! I prefer for my business to be a personal experience. Besides, we have to talk anyway or else I wouldn't be able to suggest the right location or get to know y'all before we meet!! Trust me-that pre-session phone consultation makes a difference!! So, call me at 469-955-4922 to reach me! Thanks!

ARCHIVES

Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Gift Certificates for 2011

When I come back to shooting in March, the new 2011 pricing will come with me--I didn't raise prices at all last year, so this is a little overdue...

From today until March 1st, I am offering gift certificates at 2010 prices. These are good for one year. **BONUS** Those who purchase a gift certificate will get to book before it is open to the public-when I open up Spring calendar and Fall calendar, those with gift certificates and baby plans are invited to book first--and those spots go FAST!

Short and Sweet session -$225 +tax = $243.56
Full session -$375 + tax = $405.94 (for details on the diff b/w the sessions, please visit the Discussions tab above and look under "Current Pricing")

I am also offering the First Year and Maternity/Newborn/Family packages at 2010 pricing until March 1...a GREAT way to document your child's first year!

If anyone is interested in a gift certificate and the opportunity to GUARANTEE you get in with me in 2011, please message me (search Brandi Searcy Fornof)....

No comments: