JUST FYI

I do NOT have texting, y'all. If you need to reach me to book a session, change a session, cancel a session or ask me a time sensitive question -you gotta call me-sorry! I refuse to conduct business any other way! I prefer for my business to be a personal experience. Besides, we have to talk anyway or else I wouldn't be able to suggest the right location or get to know y'all before we meet!! Trust me-that pre-session phone consultation makes a difference!! So, call me at 469-955-4922 to reach me! Thanks!

ARCHIVES

Search This Blog

Friday, March 4, 2011

BOOKING FOR 2011

Hi all!

In case you aren't on Facebook, I have lost/misplaced my phone (or it was jacked by my 4 yr old). I will be getting a new phone on Mon 3/7 & will be opening the books to baby planners & those with gift certificates.

Opening the books to everyone else on Mon 3/14--booking through May!!!

Please remember to call me to book-that is the only way I will book a session-I like to talk to y'all so we can discuss details and really custom your session to meet your needs/wants! I can be reached at 469-955-4922.

I am sooo looking forward to a great 2011 & am ready to start shooting!

No comments: