JUST FYI

I do NOT have texting, y'all. If you need to reach me to book a session, change a session, cancel a session or ask me a time sensitive question -you gotta call me-sorry! I refuse to conduct business any other way! I prefer for my business to be a personal experience. Besides, we have to talk anyway or else I wouldn't be able to suggest the right location or get to know y'all before we meet!! Trust me-that pre-session phone consultation makes a difference!! So, call me at 469-955-4922 to reach me! Thanks!

ARCHIVES

Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

BOYS ONLY MINI SESSION!!!!


The No Girls Allowed Mini DETAILS:
Place--Fort Worth
When--June 12th 9:00am-7:00pm
How Long--15 min sessions
What you get--7-10 full size, high resolution, edited images on a CD with a print release form
Cost-- $125
To Purchase--Please purchase below and be sure to include your phone number in the "message to seller" part-OR-you can email your number to info@b4photography.com


This mini is for babies who can sit unassisted and older. The boys will LOVE my location-fences to climb, old farm equipment, some cactus and a cool old blue truck!

Please purchase your spot below and I will call you to pick your time! Calls are made in order of purchase!






Photobucket

No comments: