JUST FYI

I do NOT have texting, y'all. If you need to reach me to book a session, change a session, cancel a session or ask me a time sensitive question -you gotta call me-sorry! I refuse to conduct business any other way! I prefer for my business to be a personal experience. Besides, we have to talk anyway or else I wouldn't be able to suggest the right location or get to know y'all before we meet!! Trust me-that pre-session phone consultation makes a difference!! So, call me at 469-955-4922 to reach me! Thanks!

ARCHIVES

Search This Blog

Monday, April 28, 2008

Please don't be mad at me.....

...but there are no pictures to display in this post...this is simply for information...

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU to everyone who is patiently waiting on CDs. I am still running 4-5 days behind but I PROMISE that I am working as hard as I can to get done. April was an overwhelmingly busy month! I loved meeting all of the new families and traveling to new cities to meet some brand new babies!

I have started on the day one bluebonnets sessions and I feel horrible about how poorly they turned out. I cannot control the weather and that was the reason that the pics are not what I know that they can be! Cooler than expected weather and a wind from hell made for some unhappy kiddos that day!
All of them (expect for a couple of sessions) look fairly disappointing. I am going to come up with some way to try to make it up to all those day one people whose pics are less than what I would want myself.

Please continue to be patient with me---I do not believe in rushing through pictures just so I can get them off of my computer--I look at each one individually--no batch processing--I really do want them to look their best!!

No comments: