JUST FYI

I do NOT have texting, y'all. If you need to reach me to book a session, change a session, cancel a session or ask me a time sensitive question -you gotta call me-sorry! I refuse to conduct business any other way! I prefer for my business to be a personal experience. Besides, we have to talk anyway or else I wouldn't be able to suggest the right location or get to know y'all before we meet!! Trust me-that pre-session phone consultation makes a difference!! So, call me at 469-955-4922 to reach me! Thanks!

ARCHIVES

Search This Blog

Monday, July 14, 2008

Things are Working Now...

I have all of my files, pictures, photoshop actions, and other various "extremely important to me" things off of my computer and am sending it off to *hopefully* be fixed.

I have updated software and a pen tablet that works (thanks Rich) on my other computer now and have kicked my kids off of Webkins temporarily so that I can get back to my normal crazy schedule and get caught up.

I really want to thank all of my clients---everyone has been so wonderful and understanding about this situation. People have called and told me to put others in front of them and that they are fine with getting them "whenever". That takes such a great deal of stress off of me--really.

I don't want anyone to be disappointed in what I do, but this one is completely out of my hands. Computers are great--but, sometimes, they just really suck!

I am soooooo happy that I took the time to back up everything before I left town---I would be in some serious trouble if I hadn't done that!

That is all--I am going to be an editing fool for the next couple of weeks. I do have some great photos to post--eventually---from clients and from my trip to Florida. I do want to post one pic of a baby planner--Everett--he is best known as "that baby on the saddle". I just thought it was so summer-y!


No comments: