JUST FYI

I do NOT have texting, y'all. If you need to reach me to book a session, change a session, cancel a session or ask me a time sensitive question -you gotta call me-sorry! I refuse to conduct business any other way! I prefer for my business to be a personal experience. Besides, we have to talk anyway or else I wouldn't be able to suggest the right location or get to know y'all before we meet!! Trust me-that pre-session phone consultation makes a difference!! So, call me at 469-955-4922 to reach me! Thanks!

ARCHIVES

Search This Blog

Monday, October 13, 2008

For Those of You Who Need Holiday Photos....


I have become friends with a great woman who also happens to be a great photographer and she is announcing a special for the holidays....



Linda Guerra Photography Announces Holiday Mini – Sessions

Dates Available

November 1, 2, 15, 16.



Call 214-356-5346 to book your slot. Sessions will begin at 10 am and the last session will be shot at 5pm

Mini-Sessions are 30 minutes long. You will get 20-30 fully retouched images (B&W $30 extra) on a CD with a print release.

Prints, Cards, and Mini Albums are available for an additional cost. Samples will be available to view at the session.

Each session is $300. Cash or money order payable to Linda Guerra Photography only. No Checks, No Exceptions.


She is a very energetic and sweet person. I think that you won't be disappointed! Go and CHECK HER OUT @ www.lindaguerraphotography.com !! Call soon because these will book up FAST!

No comments: