JUST FYI

I do NOT have texting, y'all. If you need to reach me to book a session, change a session, cancel a session or ask me a time sensitive question -you gotta call me-sorry! I refuse to conduct business any other way! I prefer for my business to be a personal experience. Besides, we have to talk anyway or else I wouldn't be able to suggest the right location or get to know y'all before we meet!! Trust me-that pre-session phone consultation makes a difference!! So, call me at 469-955-4922 to reach me! Thanks!

ARCHIVES

Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Avery and her BFF...


Avery has loved Bella since the first time she saw her. Bella loves to follow Avery around and learn new tricks--like rolling around on the floor and dancing her heart out while the kids play Rock Band.

Bella joined Avery on Sunday for a little "pre-Valentine's Special" mini photo shoot. This is just one of the looks we can do (I have other backgrounds as well and will post a couple of those ASAP).

The girls had an absolute blast! They were both sooo sticky and RED from their lollipops!

Bella in her custom Bella Bowz piggy bows







Avery did sooo good! Not her usual rotten, no picture taking self!


Her "cheesy" smile...wearing a bow from glamRbaby







No comments: