JUST FYI

I do NOT have texting, y'all. If you need to reach me to book a session, change a session, cancel a session or ask me a time sensitive question -you gotta call me-sorry! I refuse to conduct business any other way! I prefer for my business to be a personal experience. Besides, we have to talk anyway or else I wouldn't be able to suggest the right location or get to know y'all before we meet!! Trust me-that pre-session phone consultation makes a difference!! So, call me at 469-955-4922 to reach me! Thanks!

ARCHIVES

Search This Blog

Thursday, February 19, 2009

Weight Loss Update...


Some of you guys have asked me to keep you posted...

I went to the doctor this morning and finally got weighed. I am at 162--so I have officially lost 18 pounds in 6 weeks!! YIPPEE!!! I went from a really tight 14/16 to a really loose 10. I did try on a pair of size 8 jeans last week and while I had no problem buttoning then up, it wasn't exactly the most flattering look (ahem...muffin-top) so, for now, I am still not a single digit BUT I think that I will be there soon!!!

This particular doctor hasn't seen me in a long time and we looked at my weight the last time I was in and it was 138--I was 6 months pregnant!! uuuggghhhh--I can't wait to report that I am in the 130 range again and NOT pregnant!

Thanks so much to those regular clients that I have seen lately who have complimented me so much! It really helps keep me motivated! Like "WOW--they can tell a difference? This is REALLY working!! I can do this!!"

I'll keep you guys posted! 32 more pounds to goal!

No comments: