JUST FYI

I do NOT have texting, y'all. If you need to reach me to book a session, change a session, cancel a session or ask me a time sensitive question -you gotta call me-sorry! I refuse to conduct business any other way! I prefer for my business to be a personal experience. Besides, we have to talk anyway or else I wouldn't be able to suggest the right location or get to know y'all before we meet!! Trust me-that pre-session phone consultation makes a difference!! So, call me at 469-955-4922 to reach me! Thanks!

ARCHIVES

Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Have you reviewed me yet at Mamasource?

Please take a moment to review my business on Mamasource.com I am so proud that my business has grown with word of mouth from happy customers!! PLEASE help me keep my business name out there by giving a review of your experience with me and B4 Photography! Word of mouth is FREE advertising and FREE advertising helps me keep my prices LOWER than the competition!!

Just follow the link below and leave your thoughts! It truly only takes a moment to sign up.
Also--poke around this free website--it is stocked full of helpful and useful information that all mommies can benefit from! Need a referral for a great pediatrician? Want to know who everyone loves for those special occasion cakes? Ask the mamas on Mamasource!!

Thanks sooooo much in advance!


www.mamasource.com

PS--if, for ANY reason, someone is NOT happy with their experience with me, I politely ask that you let me know what the issue is and allow me a chance to rectify it! I really do not want anyone to be unhappy with B4 Photography!

No comments: