JUST FYI

I do NOT have texting, y'all. If you need to reach me to book a session, change a session, cancel a session or ask me a time sensitive question -you gotta call me-sorry! I refuse to conduct business any other way! I prefer for my business to be a personal experience. Besides, we have to talk anyway or else I wouldn't be able to suggest the right location or get to know y'all before we meet!! Trust me-that pre-session phone consultation makes a difference!! So, call me at 469-955-4922 to reach me! Thanks!

ARCHIVES

Search This Blog

Friday, March 13, 2009

Babies and Bunnies March 15th Update

Hi all! We have had some really crazy weather this week and I have had to move literally every single session to other days because of it!

I know that some of you are worried about this Sunday, but I wanted to let everyone know that we are still a go! Unless it is raining, sessions are as planned on Sunday. Even if it is cold (which it was last year), we are still on!

I can't wait to see everyone in their Easter best and let your kiddos meet our baby bunnies--Oreo, Houdini, and Casper.

Everyone should have received your email with details and directions for Sunday's shoot. If you do not see it in your inbox, we ask that you please check your Bulk or Spam folder before contacting us.

Thanks!!
B4

No comments: