JUST FYI

I do NOT have texting, y'all. If you need to reach me to book a session, change a session, cancel a session or ask me a time sensitive question -you gotta call me-sorry! I refuse to conduct business any other way! I prefer for my business to be a personal experience. Besides, we have to talk anyway or else I wouldn't be able to suggest the right location or get to know y'all before we meet!! Trust me-that pre-session phone consultation makes a difference!! So, call me at 469-955-4922 to reach me! Thanks!

ARCHIVES

Search This Blog

Friday, March 13, 2009

Thinking About going Private....


I have had a lot of issues lately with a local photographer and I am seriously considering making my blog available to invited parties only.

I have not posted on here in lately because of this individual--mainly because she attempts to copy a lot of my work--apparently, even my text only posts aren't safe anymore either!

I know I have had a TON of emails, messages, and calls about WHEN am I going to put up new photos--they are coming and believe me when I say I have captured some really cute stuff this year--just be patient a little longer while I figure out a way to service my clients without handing ideals over to my "competition".

Thanks for the continued support and love I receive daily from my clients.

No comments: