JUST FYI

I do NOT have texting, y'all. If you need to reach me to book a session, change a session, cancel a session or ask me a time sensitive question -you gotta call me-sorry! I refuse to conduct business any other way! I prefer for my business to be a personal experience. Besides, we have to talk anyway or else I wouldn't be able to suggest the right location or get to know y'all before we meet!! Trust me-that pre-session phone consultation makes a difference!! So, call me at 469-955-4922 to reach me! Thanks!

ARCHIVES

Search This Blog

Thursday, July 2, 2009

July Mini Session


WATERMELON PATCH MINI SESSION


This is a crazy deal---I NEVER do sessions for this cheap!!

Date: July 26th

Time: 1pm-5pm (Please do not be too concerned with the heat factor--we will be entirely in the shade for this session and it is super short and sweet!)

Details:

These are super mini sessions--meaning 10-15 minutes long (PLENTY of time--trust me!!!)
You get 7-10 pictures edited on a CD with a release form for printing.

****This session is best for babies sitting up and older--not so good for those not yet sitting!****

Price: $75 (to be paid by July 15th to hold your spot)

Place: Dallas Arboretum

Call Jennifer @ 817-694-8664 to book! ***Please Note--Jennifer does not answer her phone on mini session announcement days--she calls everyone back in the order they called to be completely fair***



No comments: