JUST FYI

I do NOT have texting, y'all. If you need to reach me to book a session, change a session, cancel a session or ask me a time sensitive question -you gotta call me-sorry! I refuse to conduct business any other way! I prefer for my business to be a personal experience. Besides, we have to talk anyway or else I wouldn't be able to suggest the right location or get to know y'all before we meet!! Trust me-that pre-session phone consultation makes a difference!! So, call me at 469-955-4922 to reach me! Thanks!

ARCHIVES

Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Please read...

Hello. This is Jennifer blogging on Brandi's behalf. I just wanted to reach out to all of Brandi's clients to ask that you keep her in your thoughts and prayers. Brandi is VERY ill right now and is currently on her way to the hospital. She has been dealing with this for several weeks and is just getting worse and worse.

To all of our clients who are eagerly waiting for your CDs, we ask for your patience. Because of Brandi's illness, we will need some extra time to edit your pictures and get them to you. Your pictures are still a priority, but at this time, she is too sick to work on them. We hope that she is feeling better and able to work later this week.

In the meantime, please pray for Brandi's health. I'll keep you informed of any updates that may affect B4 Photography business.

Thank you!

No comments: