JUST FYI

I do NOT have texting, y'all. If you need to reach me to book a session, change a session, cancel a session or ask me a time sensitive question -you gotta call me-sorry! I refuse to conduct business any other way! I prefer for my business to be a personal experience. Besides, we have to talk anyway or else I wouldn't be able to suggest the right location or get to know y'all before we meet!! Trust me-that pre-session phone consultation makes a difference!! So, call me at 469-955-4922 to reach me! Thanks!

ARCHIVES

Search This Blog

Thursday, August 13, 2009

Mini Session for August...


I promise to start blogging again after I get more caught up! Had to get this announcement up in the meantime!

The "NO GIRLS ALLOWED" Mini Session

This one is ONLY for the boys! I do a tea party mini every year for the girls and if this mini does well, then I will do this annually for the boys!

What: This mini is BOYS ONLY--specifically for kids age sitting up+ (no babies who cannot sit completely on their own please!)

This mini is geared towards getting photos of the boys having a great time and doing a little dress up. Not in a tutu or pettiskirt (not THAT kind of dress up), but in hats, Daddy's tie, or other cute outfit. That is half of your session. The other half is pretty messy but very fun! So, Mom will have shots of her "sweet boy" and then some of them just "being a boy"! More details are provided to those who book.

When: August 30th 12-6pm (time subject to change) ONE DAY ONLY (there will be NO other days opened for those on a wait list)

Where: This mini is held in the Dallas area (exact location is given only to those who book)

What you get: 15-20 minute session with me, 10-15 fully edited photos on a CD with a print release form. I have several hats and items for the boys to borrow but I always say that using something personal to you or your family adds so much meaning to the picture. I will have a phone consultation for this one with each person who books. There will be an opportunity to go over what will work best to make your photos the envy of all your friends!

How Much: $150 (to be paid by August 24th)

If you are interested in this new mini special, please call my assistant, Jennifer, at 817-694-8664 ASAP!!

****Jennifer does not answer the phone on mini session announcement days. She calls every person back in the order in which they called so please do not worry if she does not answer**** Do not just assume it is sold out and not call--we DO utilize our wait list with almost every mini!

THE PICTURES BELOW WERE TAKEN AT THE CHOSEN LOCATION--NOT ALL OF BOYS (obviously some of the pics shows a little girl) There are SEVERAL options for different looks at this location! The grease monkey coverall that is pictured is mine and available to use.










No comments: